Chinese medicine is based on research and knowledge spanning many centuries. The system views the human body as a functional energetic system that is in dynamic balance. Whenever you’re ill or injured, the energetic system becomes imbalanced. Therefore, a practitioner of the ancient form of therapy will treat you with the objective of restoring equilibrium.
The practitioners specializing in Chinese medicine address the imbalances by incorporating herbal remedies, diet adjustment (food therapy), exercise, meditation, alongside conventional forms of therapy, and acupuncture in Victoria. When you visit a practitioner specializing in this form of treatment, he or she will examine your unique needs to help you figure out why you have food sensitivities, or why your body will function better with certain foods and integrating newer practices in your lifestyle. Traditional Chinese Medicine treatments focus on correcting imbalances in your body by primarily working in three main ways:
- Addressing external factors and the environment
- Helping patients to relate to their emotions in a healthier manner
iii. Improve lifestyle factors such as diet and implementation of exercise routines
The organs that the treatment method focuses on during administering of therapy include the heart, kidneys, lungs, liver, gallbladder, spleen, small intestines, and large intestines. Depending on the specific form of treatment, the benefits derived from the therapy range considerably. Some of the common health problems treated using Chinese medicine include:
- Chronic pain
- PMS or menopause symptoms
- Cancer recovery/chemotherapy
- Hormonal imbalances
- Liver disease
- High blood pressure
If you wish to discover more interesting facts about traditional Chinese medicine, you can schedule an appointment with a local practitioner operating near you.
Benefits of Treating Ailments Using Acupuncture
As a treatment method, acupuncture in Victoria can be used to improve numerous body conditions and ailments, thereby enabling you to feel better each day. The process has been used successfully to balance disconnected bodily systems. Specialists use acupuncture to treat various pains and aches that you might experience in your body while promoting overall good health. Some common uses of acupuncture include the following:
- Fertility – This form of acupuncture helps by balancing the energy of the reproductive system. It additionally supports components such as conception, pregnancy, the delivery of the baby, and postpartum health. The fertility treatment option helps women to relax, as they work on both the mind and the body.
- Pain Relief – acupuncture in Victoria is a treatment for all kinds of pain you might experience that are particularly caused by chronic or acute conditions. Neurological and muscular pains can be successfully managed, eliminated, or reduced through acupuncture. The treatment method has also been used to treat motor vehicle accident patients to restore emotional and physical health.
iii. Cosmetic – Cosmetic acupuncture can be used to boost vitality and circulation to your face, thereby eliminating fine lines.
Treatment using acupuncture in Victoria potentially impacts the human body wholly, depending on the symptoms you are experiencing and the ancient Chinese treatment method can be used together with the conventional medicines. Some other common ailments treated using acupuncture include:
- Carpal Tunnel
- Drug Addictions
- Lower Back Pain
- Tennis Elbow
- Menstrual Cramps
- Stress Relief
- Dental Pain
- Myofascial Pain